We're Proud to Introduce
- University of Alaska Anchorage Graduate School of Education Alaska Type "B" Superintendent’s Certificate
- University of Alaska Anchorage Graduate School of Education Alaska Type "B" Principal’s Certificate
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Graduate School of Education Master’s of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Concentration: Curriculum for Indigenous Peoples
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Teachers for Alaska Program Alaska Type “A” Teaching Certificate Endorsements: Secondary English and History
- Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA B.A. English and History, Cum Laude
At Craig Schools: Since 2018
In Alaska: Since 1990
Favorite aspect of job: The multiple hats that the superintendent of Craig City School District gets to wear and the ability to work with community members, students, and staff in a variety of different capacities.
Hobbies and other interests: Hiking, current events, cards, and spending time with family and friends.