We're Proud to Introduce
Position: K-12 School Counselor
- AFS Exchange Student - Nyborg High School, Denmark 2007-2008
- George Fox University 2008-2009
- Chemeketa Community College 2009-2010
- Portland State University 2010-2013 - Bachelor's of Art in Liberal Studies
- University of Alaska Anchorage 2014-2017 - Master's in Education for School Counseling
At Craig Schools: Since 2016
In Alaska: I have been in Alaska my whole life with the exception of traveling abroad and attending college.
Favorite aspect of job: My favorite aspect of being a school counselor is working with and building relationships with students to help them succeed during their school years and beyond. Also, I enjoy being a support for the students as they navigate their way through school. I look forward to continuing to serve the children and families of this community.
Hobbies and other interests: A few hobbies and other interests include outdoor activities such as beach combing, fishing, hiking, kayaking, and traveling the world with my husband Lonnie! I also enjoy working on kiln-fired glass art with my mom, Kathy, sending snail mail, spending time with my family and friends, and also my German Shorthaired Pointer, Milo.